Catherine Reviews..

Wednesday, December 5, 2012

First Impressions: MAC Plumful & This Works Deep Sleep Pillow Spray



I thought I would start a new category today about the first impressions of products I've just bought so if I think they're review worthy later down the line I can compare my initial reaction to my deliberative one.

These are a couple of things I bought a couple of days ago:

MAC Lipstick in Plumful: I bought this lipstick because I've been looking for a darker toned lip colour (I really only own bright pinks and reds atm). So when I saw this lipstick on essie button I decided that this was the colour I wanted. I've worn it once and so far I think it's exactly the right shade for me, it's a couple of shades darker than my lip colour and slightly more plum but not too purple-y. I think I will be able to wear it throughout the day and night.

thisworks Deep Sleep Pillow Spray: This has been doing the rounds in the blogger sphere and has generally received rave reviews. This spray contains Lavender, Vetivert and Camomile essential oils to help relaxation and promote sleep. I often have trouble getting to sleep and staying asleep and hopefully this should help me to get to sleep easier. This has a pleasant relaxing smell when sprayed  and seems to promote sleepiness although I doubt it's the miracle solution that it claims on the bottle, but we shall see!

Has anyone tried either of these products? Let me know what you think of them!

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment