Catherine Reviews..

Tuesday, January 22, 2013

First Impressions: Birthday presents!

It was my 22nd birthday last Saturday and I had a great day and got lots of good pressies, the main one being a Microsoft Surface which I am currently typing this blog post on. I also got a few little things including a Butter London nail polish in Dahling which is the perfect plummy pinky shade especially because I'm loving everything plum at the moment (is that wrong since it's summer here?).

The second thing is the Apivita lip care with Chamomile, beeswax and olive oil. This is a pretty quality chapstick much softer then the others that I've tried. I usually find chapsticks to be too waxy and too hard to apply but this one glides on easily. It's SPF 15 so it's great to just through in your bag to have on hand during the day but if you have really dry lips, like me, your probably need to have a more nourishing treatment at home. Even so I was very happy to welcome this Greek chapstick to my very extensive collection of lip care products.

Have you tried either of these to products?
Hope you're having a great day!

<3
Catherine

No comments:

Post a Comment