Catherine Reviews..

Sunday, January 6, 2013

MAC Plumful


Happy New Year everyone! I'm going to start the new year off by doing a review of MAC Plumful lipstick which I featured in my first First Impressions post.

I said in that post that it was a great shade for my lips which  could be worn during the day and at night for a more subtle but still dark-ish lip. I still totally stand by my first impressions of this product, it's a great lipstick shade it's not too purple or too pink it's the perfect berry/plum shade.

Another great thing about this lipstick is that it's a MAC Lustre finish which means it's a little bit sheer but can be built up if desired, handy if you want a day-to-night look. This also means that it's really easy to apply and can, in my opinion be worn during the summer without looking too dark or out of place.



The wear time of Plumful is about 4 hours on me which is about average for a MAC lipstick.

I would highly recommend this lipstick for anyone who was looking for a very wearable plum-toned lipstick that is not too red,  too purple or too dramatic. It sits right in the middle of all of that and is a great buy.

In Australia it retails for $36.



Have you tried this lipstick before? What's your favourite plum-tone lip colour?

No comments:

Post a Comment